RIG Healthcare are looking for a reliable locum to work in a busy department who can commit to a long-term contract working as a general radiographer. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 1 years NHS experience and be able to work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with the possibility of additional hours. The hourly rate for this position is £25ph.
Although accommodation isn’t available on site we are able to help source local private accommodation for you.
Should you be interested in this position please get in touch on 02037015848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
RIG are looking to find a Band 7 CT Radiographer to work with our client on the Sussex Coast Our client…Read More Save
RIG are looking to find a Band 6 General Radiographer to work with our Client in Bedfordshire. Our…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a locum CT Radiographer for a role in leafy Surrey Are you…Read More Save