RIG Healthcare are looking for a experienced Interventional radiographer to work in a specialist department within Manchester.
The ideal candidate would have experience using the Siemens Artis Zee and Artis MP.
The department do a wide range of angiography including embolisation / dialysis fistula work / vascular work aswell as non vascular stenting / nephrostomy etc.
Initial contract dates would be ASAP– 31st August, however there is a strong possibility of extension.
Hours of work would be 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or Four days (3 x 8-6 and 1 x 8-5.30).
The trust are able to pay a generous £30ph via direct engagament.
Should this postion be of interest, please do not hesitate to get in contact with myself either by email email@example.com or call me on 07584147631.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP) aswell as the Scottish Framework
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
RIG are looking to find a Band 7 CT Radiographer to work with our client on the Sussex Coast Our client…Read More Save
RIG are looking to find a Band 6 General Radiographer to work with our Client in Bedfordshire. Our…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a locum CT Radiographer for a role in leafy Surrey Are you…Read More Save