Part-time/casual/full-time MRI trained staff as we are opening a new facility in the hospital in October with two brand new MRI scanners – a 3T and a 1.5T scanner
• The Hospital is a large teaching organisation, offering a very supportive learning environment, encouraging continual professional development and education.
• There DHB is rapidly expanding and so is there Radiology Department. They have a brand-new MRI department with two new scanners, due to open at the end of this year
• Fantastic educational opportunities
• Ongoing commitment to professional development
• New, modern state of the art equipment
• Overseas candidates are welcome
• If interested we can schedule a call with the manager.
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 6 General Radiographer to…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 5 General Radiographer to…Read More Save
General Radiographer required for an April start for a locum friendly trust. We are looking for 1…Read More Save