RIG Healthcare are currently seeking a Band 6 General Radiographer to work with our NHS client in Crewe. One years’ previous experience working within the NHS is desirable. Candidates will need to be available to start working as soon as possible. The working pattern for this position is Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. On site accommodation is available upon request at £350 per month.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
If you are interested in submitting your CV for this position please call me (Sam Cannon) on 07584147631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you know someone suitable please use the below refer a friend template to email me the details and earn yourself some extra £££
RIG Healthcare are looking for a CT Radiographer to work in Brighton. Vacancy Summary • Location…Read More Save
PRIVATE CT ROLE *outside of IR35* RIG are looking to find a Band 7 CT Radiographer to work with our…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our busy and most established clients in Surrey.…Read More Save