*MRI Vacancy in the East of England*
I am looking for an MRI radiographer available to work in Norwich from the beginning of August.
Key points about this role:
- The department use Siemens Avanto machines
- The operate a long day shift pattern, offering up to 3 to 4 days.
- There is accommodation on site from £262 a month
- The contract will run from August to November initially and then roll for 3 months beyond then.
- At least 2 years experience required
Give me a call to discuss further and see how we can get an application in process. I look forward to hearing from you.
Great Role. I am looking for a general radiographer, at one of our prestigious hospitals based on the…Read More Save
Plain-Film Radiography Locum Needed Urgently. - Luton and Dunstable General Hospital in need of a…Read More Save
Long term locum cover needed at our client in Luton. The department need an expereinced plain-film…Read More Save