RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most exciting and established clients in Oxfordshire. This is a role that in the past has been in high demand with feedback from previous locums always being that it is a fun and unique working environment.
• We are looking for an MRI Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of MRI.
• Working hours will be three or four long days of your choice, running from 8am to 8pm.
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Potential to earn one of the best hourly rates for this type of position.
• Become part of a team in one of Oxfordshire’s most exciting departments with a chance to broaden your skillset across all areas of MRI Radiography, and with the chance to gain experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• Working three long days freeing you up for four days of the week or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
• £28 per hour (dependant on experience) paid via umbrella company
If you are interested in the above vacancy please feel free to get in touch with me on 07876 861 327 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are currently happy in your place of work why not earn some extra £££ by referring a friend that may be looking for work.
Feel free to send me over your friends details in the below template to email@example.com and let me do the rest;
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most exciting and established clients in…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a general radiographer for one of our locum friendly NHS clients based…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in Surrey.…Read More Save