RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in Surrey. This is a role that in the past has been in high demand with feedback from previous locums always being that it is a fun and unique working environment.
• We are looking for a Nuclear Medicine Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of Nuclear Medicine.
• Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locums in post for over 12 months
• Become part of a team in one of Surrey's busiest departments with a chance to broaden your skillset across all areas of Nuclear Medicine, and with the chance to gain experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• £28 - £30 per hour (dependant on experience) paid via umbrella company
Please get in touch with our specialist consultant Jack Pearne on 07867 380 217 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most exciting and established clients in…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a general radiographer for one of our locum friendly NHS clients based…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our most busy and established clients in Surrey.…Read More Save