RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our busy and most established clients in Surrey. This is a role that in the past has been in high demand with feedback from previous locums always being that it is a fun and unique working environment.
• We are looking for a MRI Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of MRI including IV cannulation.
• Working hours will be Monday to Friday, across 3 long days 8am to 8pm
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locum in post for up to 12 months+
• Potential to earn one of the best hourly rates for this type of position.
• Become part of a team in one of Surrey's busiest departments with a chance to broaden your skillset across all areas of MRI with the chance to get experience in areas that you may not have previously worked in.
• Working a set rota pattern of Monday to Friday freeing you up on weekends or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
• £28-£30 per hour (dependant on experience) paid via umbrella company
If you are interested in the above role please feel free to get in touch with me. Or if you are currently happy in your place of work why not earn some extra £££ by referring a friend that may be looking for work.
RIG Healthcare are looking for a Cath Lab Radiographer for one of our clients in London. • London •…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a General Radiographer for one of our clients in London. • London •…Read More Save
RIG are looking to find a Band 7 CT Radiographer to work with our client on the Sussex Coast Our client…Read More Save