RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work in North Wales, Wrexham. This is a role that in the past has been in high demand with feedback from previous locums always being that it is a fun and unique working environment.
• We are looking for a General Radiographer who has previous experience in the NHS to come on board to work in a dynamic and diverse department mixing between all aspects of General X-Ray ranging across Plain Film, In-Patients, Out Patients, Mobiles and Theatres.
• Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
• This will be an ongoing position where we have had previous locum in post for up to 12 months+
• Potential to earn one of the best hourly rates for this type of position.
• Working a set rota pattern of Monday to Friday freeing you up on weekends or giving you the chance to pick up extra shifts for more income.
• £30-£34 per hour
If you are interested in the above role please feel free to get in touch with me. Or if you know someone suitable please use the below refer a friend template to email me the details and earn yourself some extra £££
RIG Healthcare are looking for a CT Radiographer to work in Brighton. Vacancy Summary • Location…Read More Save
PRIVATE CT ROLE *outside of IR35* RIG are looking to find a Band 7 CT Radiographer to work with our…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are looking for a locum to work at one of our busy and most established clients in Surrey.…Read More Save