I’m recruiting for an Occupational Therapist with experience in social services in Berkshire. Our client is looking for someone who has Paediatric experience and is prepared to work across 5 days of the week. Must be a Car driver as needed to drive to appointments in the area.
• Occupational Therapist (Social and Healthcare Qualified)
• Until Jan 2020 – with a view to extend.
• Full time, 35 hours
• Start date – ASAP
• £22.49 ph – PAYE
• £28.00 ph – LTD/Umbrella
All applicants must be qualified and registered with the HCPC and have suitable experience to be considered for this position.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Dedicated consultant who is always available to guide you through each step
• Assurance you are working with an approved Locum agency
• Easy registration and compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
If you are interested to discuss the role in more detail, please call:
T: 01423 900 526
M: 07753 101 649
PART-TIME – B6 Community Learning Disabilities OT – Merseyside The role: - £24.35 - 8-16 Hours…Read More Save
Band 6 Mental Health OT Required ASAP in Biggleswade: Contract: Ongoing Role: Band 6 MH OT Salary:…Read More Save
Full time Band 6 OT for an A&E role in Sussex We are pleased to recruiting for an OT to cover a…Read More Save