PART-TIME – B6 Community Mental Health OT – West Midlands
- 22.5 Hours weekly
- 9:00-17:00, but can be flexible
- Busy department
- NHS experience is essential (ideally 6-12 Months)
- Experience in Mental Health and Community based Occupational Therapy
- A full UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle
- The OT is to provide assessment and treatment of service users under secure care in the community and in transition from secure care inpatients. As this is a regional service the person will need to be able to work and travel independently across the West Midlands.
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Max Saunders on 07551159722 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PART-TIME – B6 Community Learning Disabilities OT – Merseyside The role: - £24.35 - 8-16 Hours…Read More Save
Band 6 Mental Health OT Required ASAP in Biggleswade: Contract: Ongoing Role: Band 6 MH OT Salary:…Read More Save
Full time Band 6 OT for an A&E role in Sussex We are pleased to recruiting for an OT to cover a…Read More Save