I’m recruiting for an Occupational Therapist with experience in the social services in Dudley. Our client is looking for someone who has experience in supporting hospital discharges and supporting hospital prevention. Ideally looking for someone who has experience in single handed care and moving and handling. Must have a UK Driving License and use of their own Vehicle.
• Occupational Therapist (Social and Healthcare Qualified)
• Until Feb 2020 – with a view to extend.
• Full time – 37 hours (Ideally Mon-Sat)
• Start date – ASAP
All applicants must be qualified and registered with the HCPC and have suitable experience to be considered for this position.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Dedicated consultant who is always available to guide you through each step
• Assurance you are working with an approved Locum agency
• Easy registration and compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
If you are interested to discuss the role in more detail, please call:
T: 01423 900 526
M: 07753 101 649
PART-TIME – B6 Community Learning Disabilities OT – Merseyside The role: - £24.35 - 8-16 Hours…Read More Save
Band 6 Mental Health OT Required ASAP in Biggleswade: Contract: Ongoing Role: Band 6 MH OT Salary:…Read More Save
Full time Band 6 OT for an A&E role in Sussex We are pleased to recruiting for an OT to cover a…Read More Save