RIG Healthcare is recruiting for an Occupational Therapist based in the Safeguarding and Specialist Disabled Children’s Services in Derbyshire.
• Experience of working with children preferably within a disability setting.
• Able to work as part of a team
• Providing assessments of disabled children’s needs in the community (home environment)
- Major and minor adaptations, specialist equipment provision, moving and handling advice
• HCPC registered.
• 37 hours per week
• 3 month contract initially
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job
For more information or to enquire about other Occupational Therapy positions please contact Phoebe White on 07867302496 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time Band 6 Acute Occupational therapist in the needed for role in Greater Manchester. We are…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 6 or 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work across…Read More Save
Full time Band 6 Acute Neuro Occupational therapist needed for role in Central London. We are pleased…Read More Save