**OT's REQUIRED URGENTLY - BAND's 5-7 IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE***
• Full time Band 5, 6 and 7 Occupational Therapists required for a role in Essex.
RIG Healthcare are working closely with one of our Essex Based clients recruiting for multiple Locum Occupational Therapist to fulfil a post providing assistance to an Acute, Elderly Care ward.
This post is to start as soon as possible
The ideal candidate will have:
• Prior NHS or Acute experience is Preferred but not essential
• Experience in working with older adults
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting as soon as possible,
• Working hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5hrs (Part time can be considered, not guaranteed)
• A Busy Trust, with very good senior members to offer training and support to more junior members of staff.
• Hourly rate paying up to £29.12 Subject to band and experience.
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like to be considered, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to call me on 07990 034 536
RIG Healthcare is recruiting for an Occupational Therapist based in Portsmouth City Council. • Working…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is recruiting for an Occupational Therapist based in Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is recruiting for an Occupational Therapist based in Central Bedfordshire Council. • Beneficial…Read More Save