Full time Band 5/6 Occupational therapist needed for role in Hampshire.
We are pleased to be currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapists to work within a This role is available immediately
The ideal candidate will have:
• experience in an Acute Setting
• Experience in equipment provision.
• Experience working in the NHS, however candidates with Transferable experience will be considered
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately, with roles also available in January 2019
• Working hours are Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 17.00pm
• Acute department in Hampshire
• Hourly rate £24 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Joe James on 0203 701 5840 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time Band 6 Acute Occupational therapist needed for a Neuro/Surgery Role department in East Sussex We…Read More Save
We are looking for a locum Occupational Therapist based in West Yorkshire. Experience within wheelchairs…Read More Save
We are looking for an experienced band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within in Cheshire. Role…Read More Save