Weekend role Available in East Kent
We are pleased to be currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists to work within A busy A&E department in Kent
This role is available immediately
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior NHS experience, however the hiring manager is willing to accept those with Acute experience outside of the UK
• experience working in A&E
• Experience within rapid discharge
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 16.30pm
• A Busy Trust, with a History of recent supply with RIG
• great department for those looking for their first role in the UK
• Accommodation is available on site.
• Hourly rate £24 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like
Full time Band 6 Acute Occupational therapist needed for a Neuro/Surgery Role department in East Sussex We…Read More Save
We are looking for a locum Occupational Therapist based in West Yorkshire. Experience within wheelchairs…Read More Save
Description Part-time Band 5 Occupational Therapist needed in North London. We are pleased to be…Read More Save