RIG Healthcare are looking for a band 6 OT to join their Kent based client who are looking for a OT who specialises in the Rehab arena.
If you have the experience of the below requirements, then this could be the vacancy for you:
- Visiting Patients in their own homes
- Provision of assessments and treatment plans
- Experience working with 18 + patients.
- Available to work full time, 5 days per week.
- Car Driver
- Knowledge of Multi Diagnosis such as Musculoskeletal and geriatric conditions.
We are looking for an experienced community band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within in Devon. Working…Read More Save
Job Available in South East England We are pleased to be currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists…Read More Save
We are looking for an experienced band 6 Occupational Therapist (full time) to join rotational team in…Read More Save