Community Neuro OT needed for role in Mid Kent
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior NHS experience is preferred
• UK experience is preferable , but this department will accept those coming to the UK with Acute experience (providing valid right to work)
• Experience of providing personalised Multidisciplinary rehabilitation of Stroke in particular.
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately,
• Role available until Feb 2020
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.00am - 16.00pm, however the department are willing to work with someone looking for flexible hours.
• A Busy Trust, with a History of recent supply with RIG
• Hourly rate £24.00 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Joe James on 0203 701
PART-TIME – B6 Community Learning Disabilities OT – Merseyside The role: - £24.35 - 8-16 Hours…Read More Save
Band 6 Mental Health OT Required ASAP in Biggleswade: Contract: Ongoing Role: Band 6 MH OT Salary:…Read More Save
Full time Band 6 OT for an A&E role in Sussex We are pleased to recruiting for an OT to cover a…Read More Save