Full time Band 6/7 Community Occupational therapist needed for role in Kent,
We are pleased to be currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist post working with a large community trust in Kent
This post is to start ASAP, but will consider candidates with starts within the next 6 weeks.
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior falls experience is preferred, however the department will consider those with out
• car driver is essential
• UK experience is preferable , but this department will accept those coming to the UK with community experience (providing valid right to work)
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 16.30pm, however the department are willing to work with someone looking for flexible hours.
• A Busy Trust, with a History of recent supply with RIG
• based in rural Kent
• Hourly rate £24- 28 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Joe James on 0203 701 5840 or email@example.com
Full time Band 6 Acute Occupational therapist needed for a Neuro/Surgery Role department in East Sussex We…Read More Save
We are looking for a locum Occupational Therapist based in West Yorkshire. Experience within wheelchairs…Read More Save
Description Part-time Band 5 Occupational Therapist needed in North London. We are pleased to be…Read More Save