RIG Healthcare are looking for a band 6 OT to join their Kent based client.
Experience required is:-
- Strong experience working with paediatric coordination difficulties
- Experience working with paediatric sensory difficulties
- Experience working with paediatric postural management (not essential)
- Experience with typing up of concise and analytical reports
- Autonomous with caseload management
- NHS Experience
If you or anyone you know is interested, then please contact apply now.
Dedicated Consultant you can call anytime - save their mobile number in your phone!
We are looking for an experienced community band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within in Devon. Working…Read More Save
Job Available in South East England We are pleased to be currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists…Read More Save
We are looking for an experienced band 6 Occupational Therapist (full time) to join rotational team in…Read More Save