***URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR A BAND 6***
Our client, based in North London East London urgently requires a community occupational therapist to join their mental health service. The successful candidate will undertake the following duties;
• Minimum 1year mental health experience.
• Able to hold a caseload.
• Work in a MDT.
• Order equipment and aids.
• Carry out Mental Health Assessments.
• Duty work.
• Able to carry out mental health risk assessments.
• Up to date statutory and mandatory training.
• Prefer RIO trained.
• Assessing clients on a 1:1
• Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs. Half an hour lunch.
• Travelling to client’s homes to complete ADL assessments.
• Travelling across sites.
• Travelling to training sites and for HR documents.
• Knowledge and experience in safeguarding cases.
• Able to support with housing and benefit issues.
Locum contract to start ASAP
Full time - 37.5 hours per week
Pay rate: £34ph umbrella £29.88 paye (after ENIC deductions)
If you are interested in the post, can you kindly send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
Band 6 OT NEEDED TO START Monday! An opportunity to work for our trusted client in Worthing as a Band…Read More Save
Full time band 6 Occupational therapist needed for a role in Swansea. Previous experience of working…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 6 or 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work across…Read More Save