RIG Healthcare is recruiting for an Adult Occupational Therapist based in Hackney Council.
• Planning and monitoring tasks on behalf of the Service Manager of OT that enables the successful delivery of the business objectives
• Responsible for carrying out comprehensive assessments within the community for people referred by the Assessment
• Responsible for following up a support package to assess its impact
• Carrying out re-assessments for people with long term or progressive social care needs.
• HCPC registered
• 3 month contract initially
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job
For more information or to enquire about other Occupational Therapy positions please contact Phoebe White on 07867302496 email@example.com
Band 6 OT NEEDED TO START Monday! An opportunity to work for our trusted client in Worthing as a Band…Read More Save
Full time band 6 Occupational therapist needed for a role in Swansea. Previous experience of working…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 6 or 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work across…Read More Save