BAND 6 OT’s REQUIRED IN KENT!!!
• Full time Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist’s needed for a role in Kent.
This role is an immediate starting role until 27th July with the possibility of an extension.
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior NHS experience is essential (ideally 6-12 Months)
• Experience in Community Occupational Therapy
• A full UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting as soon as possible,
• Working hours: Monday-Friday, but requires flexibility between the 4 OT’s employed to provide 7day cover.
• Pay around £24 ph
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact me on email@example.com
Band 6 OT NEEDED TO START Monday! An opportunity to work for our trusted client in Worthing as a Band…Read More Save
Full time band 6 Occupational therapist needed for a role in Swansea. Previous experience of working…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 6 or 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work across…Read More Save