RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Paediatric Occupational Therapist for a role based in South West London.
This is a full time post, based at one site.
- To cover staff shortage - post would be for up to 3 months, term time only
- Working with 2-19 year old students with learning disabilities
- Experience working with individuals with sensory processing difficulties
- Experience carrying out manual handling and seating assessment including prescription of specialist equipment
- Supporting children with upper limb and postural management
You will need to have experience writing EHCP and reports.
Not available for this position but know someone that might be interested?
Why not refer them to RIG and earn a £300 referral bonus after their successful placement of a vacancy (T's&C's apply).
You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge. There will be a fast tracked and smooth compliance process, with full transparency on what's required from the off set.
Don't forget... for every 3 months you work through RIG Healthcare, you will be entitled to CPD contributions (T's&C's apply).
Full time Band 6 Acute Occupational therapist in the needed for role in Greater Manchester. We are…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 6 or 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work across…Read More Save
***URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR A BAND 6*** Our client, based in Bedfordshire urgently requires a community…Read More Save