RIG Healthcare's client are looking for a full time band 6 OT to join their Paediatric service in the TW area.
Our client are looking for a band 6 OT to join their service which will be based between two sites for both primary and secondary aged children.
- The right candidate will be split between the Primary School site and the secondary school site in the TW postcode area.
- The role is 5 days - split, 2 days in the Primary Site and 3 days in the Secondary Site
- Extensive paediatric experience would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously would be ideal
- Experience writing EHP's
- Experience working with conditions such as Moderate and Severe Learning Disability, Genetic Conditions and Varying levels of the Autistic spectrum.
If you or anyone you know is interested, then please apply
Job Available in South East England We are pleased to be currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare's client are looking for a full time band 6 OT to join their Paediatric service in the…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare's client are looking for a band 6 OT to join their Service on the South Coast. Our…Read More Save