Full time Band 6 Acute Occupational therapist needed for role in East London.
We are pleased to be currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to fulfil a post working with an Acute trust in East London
this role is to start immediatley, but they will have similar vacancies coming to start in Septemebr and October.
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior Acute experience is essential (ideally 12-18 Months)
• experience working within Elderley Care
• UK experience is preferable , but this department will accept those coming to the UK with Acute experience (providing valid right to work)
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately,
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 16.30pm, however the department are willing to work with someone looking for flexible hours.
• A Busy Trust, with a History of recent supply with RIG
• close to several commuting routes from both Central London and Essex
• Hourly rate £25.00 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Joe James on 0203 701 5840 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Band 6 OT NEEDED TO START Monday! An opportunity to work for our trusted client in Worthing as a Band…Read More Save
Full time band 6 Occupational therapist needed for a role in Swansea. Previous experience of working…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 6 or 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work across…Read More Save