I’m recruiting for an Occupational Therapist with experience in social services in the area of Shropshire. Our client is looking for someone with experience in assessing the physical, psychological, emotional and social abilities of service users living in the community and identifying their needs. Other duties include managing caseloads and undertaking assessments.
• Occupational Therapist (Social Care Qualified)
• Until Nov 2019 – with a view to extend.
• Full time, 37 hours
• Start date – ASAP
All applicants must be qualified and registered with the HCPC and have suitable experience to be considered for this position.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Dedicated consultant who is always available to guide you through each step
• Assurance you are working with an approved Locum agency
• Easy registration and compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
If you are interested to discuss the role in more detail, please call:
T: 01423 900 526
M: 07753 101 649
PART-TIME – B6 Community Learning Disabilities OT – Merseyside The role: - £24.35 - 8-16 Hours…Read More Save
Band 6 Mental Health OT Required ASAP in Biggleswade: Contract: Ongoing Role: Band 6 MH OT Salary:…Read More Save
Full time Band 6 OT for an A&E role in Sussex We are pleased to recruiting for an OT to cover a…Read More Save