I’m recruiting for an Occupational Therapist with experience in the social services in Berkshire. Our client is looking for someone who is extremely experienced in Occupational Therapy who can carry out Reablement cases, work within a multi-disciplinary team and manage a varyingly complex and diverse caseload.
• Occupational Therapist (Safeguarding Qualified)
• Until - Jan 2020 with a view to extend.
• Full time, 37 hours
• Start date – ASAP
• £30 ph
All applicants must be qualified and registered with the HCPC and have suitable experience to be considered for this position.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Dedicated consultant who is always available to guide you through each step
• Assurance you are working with an approved Locum agency
• Easy registration and compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
If you are interested to discuss the role in more detail, please call:
T: 01423 900 526
M: 07753 101 649
PART-TIME – B6 Community Learning Disabilities OT – Merseyside The role: - £24.35 - 8-16 Hours…Read More Save
Band 6 Mental Health OT Required ASAP in Biggleswade: Contract: Ongoing Role: Band 6 MH OT Salary:…Read More Save
Full time Band 6 OT for an A&E role in Sussex We are pleased to recruiting for an OT to cover a…Read More Save