Job Available in South Central England
We are pleased to be currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists to work within an Acute Orthopedic setting for a busy NHS client based in Surrey
This role is available immediately and is perfect those who are looking work full time and remain commutable from Central London .
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior NHS experience, however the hiring manager is willing to accept those with Acute experience outside of the UK
• experience working in an Orthopaedic setting
• understanding of discharge planning
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 16.30pm
• A Busy Trust, with a History of recent supply with RIG
• Car Driver would be preferable but is not essential as this department has access to a pool car
• Accommodation is available on site.
• Hourly rate £26 Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like to apply for this post or any Occupational Therapy roles, please contact Joe on 0203 701 5840 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Available in Exeter. We are pleased to be currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists to…Read More Save
Full time Band 6 Acute Occupational therapist needed for a Neuro/Surgery Role department in East Sussex We…Read More Save
We are looking for an experienced band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within in Cheshire. Role…Read More Save