Full time Band 6 or 7 OT needed for Ortho Role in Surrey
We are pleased to be currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to fulfil a post working with an Acute trust in Surrey
This post is to start ASAP, but will consider candidates with starts within the next 6 weeks.
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior NHS experience is preferred, but those with Transferable experience will be considered.
• UK experience is preferable , but this department will accept those coming to the UK with Acute experience (providing valid right to work)
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately,
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 16.30pm, however the department are willing to work with someone looking for flexible hours.
• A Busy Trust, with a History of recent supply with RIG
• close to several commuting routes,
• Hourly rate £25/30 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
PART-TIME – B6 Community Learning Disabilities OT – Merseyside The role: - £24.35 - 8-16 Hours…Read More Save
Band 6 Mental Health OT Required ASAP in Biggleswade: Contract: Ongoing Role: Band 6 MH OT Salary:…Read More Save
Full time Band 6 OT for an A&E role in Sussex We are pleased to recruiting for an OT to cover a…Read More Save