Full time Band 7 Acute Medical Occupational therapist needed for role in Surrey
We are pleased to be currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to fulfil a post working with an Acute trust in Surrey
This post is to start ASAP, but will consider candidates with starts within the next 6 weeks.
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior inpatient experience is essential
• experience in a fast paced department is also preferable
• UK experience is preferable , but this department will accept those coming to the UK with Acute experience (providing valid right to work)
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately,
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 16.30pm, however the department are willing to work with someone looking for flexible hours.
• A Busy Trust, with a History of recent supply with RIG
• close to several commuting routes,
• Hourly rate £30.00 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Full time Band 6 Acute Occupational therapist needed for a Neuro/Surgery Role department in East Sussex We…Read More Save
We are looking for a locum Occupational Therapist based in West Yorkshire. Experience within wheelchairs…Read More Save
Description Part-time Band 5 Occupational Therapist needed in North London. We are pleased to be…Read More Save