Full time Band 5 Occupational therapist needed for a role in Warwickshire.
We are pleased to be currently recruiting for a locum Occupational Therapist post working with a busy NHS trust.
This post is to start ASAP, but will consider candidates with starts within the next 4 weeks.
We have a vacancy for a motivated and creative Occupational Therapist to join and work with service users who are living with dementia in North Warwickshire. The successful applicant will have responsibility to deliver occupational therapy within a specialist assessment service for people living with dementia. Supervision will be provided by the Band 6 OT.
- The post holder will work within the memory assessment and community dementia team as part of the multi-disciplinary team. The post holder will have chance to deliver occupation focused assessments, and post diagnosis interventions in the community. This includes group work and the use of assistive technology. We use MOHO within our practice.
- Your time will be split between OT specific assessment time, and care co-ordination for individuals who present with occupational performance issues. There will be an expectation to carry out some generic roles in the team. You will receive support from the management team and OT Lead. There will be opportunity to participate in service evaluations and service developments.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work confidently on their own as well as supporting the team. Good communication and problem solving skills are essential, as well as some knowledge and experience of working with people who are living with dementia, and their carers. You also need to be a driver with access to a car that can be used for business purposes. There may be requirement to travel across the geography of the Trust, for example for meetings or training, and to cover other clinical locations if needed, at times
Minimum 1 years post qualified experience
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 16.30pm, however the department are willing to work with someone looking for flexible hours.
• A Busy Trust, with a History of recent supply with RIG
• close to several commuting routes,
• Hourly rate £19 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
If you would like more information on this role or would like, please contact Nick Webster on 0203 700 9984 / 0758 414 7652 or email email@example.com
Full time Band 6 Acute Occupational therapist in the needed for role in Greater Manchester. We are…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 6 or 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work across…Read More Save
***URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR A BAND 6*** Our client, based in Bedfordshire urgently requires a community…Read More Save