There is an opportunity for a Ward Manager to join a team of dedicated staff in the Wards department in Berkshire area.
Currently recruiting for Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare in Windsor with a nationwide network of hospitals &clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
• Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
• Robust understanding of Clinical Governance requirements for the area.
• Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
• Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
• Recruitment and selection skills.
• Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
• Previous experience within a Clinical Managerial role.
• Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
• Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available. Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
Duties of this role include:
• To strategically plan the clinical services, responsible for day to day organisation and management of clinical departments.
• Providing clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital.
• Taking responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
• To work clinical as required, with a minimum of one clinical shift per week.
• Achievement of labour management target, nursing costs KPI and weekly completion of staff utilisation spreadsheets.
• To ensure the provision of individualised patient care.
• To promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
• Consultants, patients and relatives need to be dealt with sensitively and effectively.
• To ensure within the clinical areas that staff identify, plan, implement and evaluate the care/service.
• To deal with any verbal or written complaints in a timely manner, taking action as required addressing any deficiencies highlighted.
This package offers a competitive salary of up to £48000 pa and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
We do offer relocation package!
For More information please call Gabriela on 07789 755 864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client in West London are currently looking for Band 5 Mental health Nurses to work on Ad-Hoc basis…Read More Save
Our client in North London are currently looking for Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurses to work on Ad-Hoc…Read More Save
Our Client in kent are currently looking for Band 5 and 6 Community Nurses to work on Ad-Hoc basis and…Read More Save