RiG Healthcare is currently recruiting for Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare in London with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
There is an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a team of dedicated staff in the SURGICAL WARDS department.
This is a PERMANENT, Full-time role, 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern
Salary is £32,731 per annum + relocation package
You will need to meet the following Criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Must have experience in acute medicine or Surgical
• Knowledge of current issues relating to nursing and health sectors
• Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
Role and responsibilities:
• To deliver a high standard of care to patients with support from your line manager.
• To co-ordinate patient care and management of delegated areas
• To be competent in clinical skills including enhanced practice relevant to the clinical area or specialty
• Complete patient documentation correctly, appropriately and in a timely manner
This package offers a competitive starting salary and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
If you think you’d be the right candidate for the role, give me a call on 01423 790 363/ 07789 755 864 or email me for more details- firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside of IR35, LTD companies accepted – Flexible working, good rates. One of our Private Clients…Read More Save
Health Visitor: Delivery of Healthy Child Programme including new birth visits, 6-8 week review, running…Read More Save
One of our Private Clients are looking for Band 5 Community Nurses to work within the Bromley, Kent area.…Read More Save