RiG Healthcare is currently recruiting for Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare in London with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
There is an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a team of dedicated staff in the MEDICAL WARDS department.
This is a PERMANENT, Full-time role, 37.5 hours a week. Covering Monday to Sunday on an internal rotation basis.
Salary is £27,500 per annum + relocation package
In order to be considered you should demonstrate the following experience:
• Providing a high standard of patient care under the direction of the Ward/Department Sister/Charge Nurse and to supervise junior members of staff
• Accountable for co-ordinating patient care and the management of delegated areas
• Recording observations accurately in accordance with the patients' condition, interpret and inform the nurse in charge and MDT of changes in patient’s status data and respond as directed
This package offers a competitive starting salary and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
If you think you’d be the right candidate for the role, give me a call on 01423 790 363/ 07789 755 864 or email me for more details- email@example.com
One of our Private Clients are looking for Band 5 Community Nurses to work within the Bromley, Kent area.…Read More Save
Calling all Band 5 Nurses, are you looking for consistent work? RIG Healthcare have ongoing work…Read More Save
One of our NHS Clients, currently looking for Band 5 Community Nurses to work on Ad-Hoc basis. The…Read More Save