Senior Pharmacist- Clinical
We are recruiting for Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare in Middlesex with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country;
There is an opportunity for a Senior Clinical Pharmacist to join a team of dedicated staff in the Pharmacy department.
This is a Full-time, permanent role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Degree in Pharmacy M. Pharm, BSc or BPharm.
• Oncology experience essential
• Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a pharmacist.
• Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
• Post graduate clinical diploma in clinical pharmacy (hospital) or equivalent experience
• Provision of a clinical pharmacy service to a relevant clinical speciality.
• Recent experience of dispensing medicines and experience of medicine management in a hospital setting.
• Good organisational and planning skills - able to plan and organise straightforward tasks and programmes and ensure effective control of pharmaceutical stock.
• Attention to detail
Duties of this role include:
• To provide pharmaceutical expertise and input to the care of the patients within the hospital.
• Supporting the pharmacy department to deliver an excellent medicine management service to all customers, supervising the procurement, preparation, dispensing and distribution of medicines;
• To supervise junior staff members in the delivery of the medicine management service, and where necessary to assume responsibility for specialist clinical service.
• Compliance with our Policies and Procedures relevant to this role, ensuring you are fully aware of your responsibilities within these policies.
• Demonstrate awareness of regulatory requirements, taking appropriate action to ensure these requirements are implemented and adhered to.
• Ensure compliance with all Infection Prevention and Control policies and procedures understanding your role in the prevention of infection in patients and staff.
Salary & Benefits:
This package offers a competitive salary of £46,000 per annum and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
If you’d like to apply or need more details, please contact Gabriela at Rig Healthcare 01423 790363/07789 755 864 email@example.com
I’m looking for an experienced Band 5 ACT/MMT Ward Based Pharmacy Technician for an NHS Trust in Birmingham. • Start…Read More Save
I’m looking for an experienced Band 5 ACT Pharmacy Technician for an NHS Trust in the East Midlands. • Start…Read More Save
I’m looking for an experienced Band 7 Pharmacist for an NHS Trust in the East Midlands. • Start ASAP • Contract…Read More Save