An exciting opportunity has arisen for DEPUTY CLINICAL SERVICE MANAGER to join the Physiotherapy Department at a leading Private hospital in Glasgow.
This is permanent full-time position- 37,5 hrs a week with a rewarding salary of up to £38,500 per annum
The purpose of this role will be to deputise for the Clinical Services Manager - Physiotherapy and take an active role in the management and daily running of the physiotherapy department. Working clinically to support the department and promote and ensure excellent patient care.
• A Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy.
• Current HCPC registration.
• Minimum of 8 YEARS post graduate experience
• Appropriate clinical knowledge, skill, and expertise within the MSK setting essential
• Inpatient experience beneficial
• Previous experience at Deputy Manager level or equivalent would be an advantage
• To provide high standards of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and patient care within Outpatients, Inpatients and Sports Medicine, and participating in patients’ pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate
• To provide clinical direction and leadership for the physiotherapy staff in the Hospital
• To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
• Compliance with all local and corporate Policies & Procedures
• Participation in and contribution to Quality Assurance
• Acting professionally within the standard and framework provided by the HCPC and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy as per the Code of Professional Conduct;
• Maintain active registration with the HCPC
In return, apart from a competitive salary you will also receive access to a leading training programme designed to put assist their staff with career progression both in clinical and management areas.
Additionally, you will have access to an outstanding benefits package that includes:
• Private healthcare scheme
• Life and health insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Free onsite parking
• 25 days holiday per annum + Bank holidays
• Private Pension scheme
We do offer relocation package!
For more details and job description please contact Gabriela on 07789 755 864 or email email@example.com
We are seeking a B6 Equivalent MSK Physiotherapist to work with our Client in the West Cornwall region The…Read More Save
2 x Paediatric Physiotherapists required to work in South-West England near Devon & Cornwall. - Complex…Read More Save
Band 6 Physiotherapist- Acute Inpatient Rotations RiG Healthcare is currently seeking 5x band 6 Physiotherapists…Read More Save