We are currently working with one of our biggest private client to help them source Senior Physiotherapist to join their team in Kent
The team has a wide array of skills including very experienced MSK physiotherapists with acupuncture, women’s health, spinal, vestibular and hand therapy expertise to name a few
This is permanent, full time position with salary up to £34.5K pa
Role and responsibilities:
• To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard. Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital.
• Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
• Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
• Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
• Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
• Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
You will need to have at least 3 years of post-graduate experience, be registered with HCPC and CPS and hold Degree level, or equivalent.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and access to a leading training programme designed to put assist their staff with career progression both in clinical and management areas. Additionally, you will have access to an outstanding benefits package that includes:
• Private healthcare scheme
• Life and health insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Free onsite parking
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Private Pension scheme
We do offer relocation package!
For More information please call Gabriela on 07789 755 864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a B6 Equivalent MSK Physiotherapist to work with our Client in the West Cornwall region The…Read More Save
2 x Paediatric Physiotherapists required to work in South-West England near Devon & Cornwall. - Complex…Read More Save
Band 6 Physiotherapist- Acute Inpatient Rotations RiG Healthcare is currently seeking 5x band 6 Physiotherapists…Read More Save