RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Clinical Services Manager to work for one of the leading Private Healthcare operators in the UK .
This outstanding hospital is based in the Berkshire area.
This private healthcare operator are looking for extensive experience in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Radiographer post or equivalent and preferably working within a clinical role at this present time.
• Leading the Imaging Team and delivering care that helps improve the health of individual and the wider community
• Demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy , respect and dignity
• Developing own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill and expertise
Salary and benefits
• Salary approx. £47,000
• 25 days Holiday on top of the statutory UK bank Holidays
• Industry leading Private medical insurance
• Contributory pension Scheme ( up to 4.5 % matched by the company )
• The healthcare provider firmly believes that every one should have more time for live and work life balance
We can help you make the transition from Band 5 to Band 6 roles and Band 6 to Band 7 roles to clinical Lead and Clinical Services Managers depending on experience and/or specialist clinical specialism * Already a Radiographer ? We can find you a role that may be more lucrative, a better location or has more exposure to the treatments you have an interest in * Other commitments? Many vacancies are now considering candidates for 1 – 5 days a week, or every other week; flexible for your convenience
We can help you find roles in the UK , supporting you every step of the process * We can help you find a long term Permanent role if you have an applicable visa and We can get you a fast tracked permanent role; from setting up interviews to salary negotiations
For more information please contact Adrian Blythe on 07833230856 and or send me an email at email@example.com
or visit our website at www.righealthcare.co.uk
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 6 General Radiographer to…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 5 General Radiographer to…Read More Save
General Radiographer required for an April start for a locum friendly trust. We are looking for 1…Read More Save