My client is looking for a Band 7/8a Pharmacist to start ASAP with recent hospital based experience. The Trust in based in the Darlington area and require a locum for the next 3 / 4 months.
All applicants must hold a Masters’ Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent, be a registered member of the GPhC and have significant post graduate UK hospital experience.
All applicants must have relevant qualifications and be a registered member of the GPhC.
• GPhC Registered
• Start Date - ASAP
• Full Time (37.5 hours)
• DBS dates within 12 months
• Minimum 6 months UK/NHS experience
At RIG Healthcare, we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
• Exclusive Competitions for our working candidates with prizes inc Apple watches & VIP Experiences*
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Candidate networking and social events
To apply for this role or other Pharmacy jobs, please contact, Gemma Roberts on; 07739 514358 or email your CV to; email@example.com
My client is ideally looking for a band 6 or 7 Pharmacist with Mental Health experience to work in for…Read More Save
My client is looking for a band 7 Pharmacist with NHS Experience for an NHS Hospital in the Midlands. • Start…Read More Save
My client is looking for a band 5 ACT, MMT Pharmacy Technician based in the West Midlands • Start…Read More Save