Position: Clinical Pharmacist
Duration: Initially until May 2019
I’m recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist for an NHS Trust in Lancashire.
The role is primarily ward based and requires candidates to be able to work across more specialist areas such as; Coronary Care or Stroke Units. Our client uses electronic patient record and prescription system, which the candidate will be trained to use.
• Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist
• ASAP until May 2019
• Monday – Friday
• 9am – 5:30pm
Other Duties Include:
• Review the medications for all inpatients and ensure they are safe, effective and in accordance with guidelines and formulary
• Ensure medicines reconciliation is undertaken and queries are followed up
• Verify requests for inpatient medications and ensure they are appropriate
• Work with ward teams to verify discharge prescriptions in a timely manner to ensure patient flow
• Occasionally assist in the dispensary with duties such as verification and final checking
If you are available within 1 – 2 weeks and are interested to discuss the role in more detail, please call me on: 07753 101 625. All applicants must be qualified and registered with the GPHC, and have suitable UK hospital experience to be considered for this position.
• GPhC Registered
• Start Date - ASAP
• Full Time (37.5 hours)
• DBS dated within 12 months
• Minimum 6 months UK/NHS experience
At RIG Healthcare, we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• “we come to you” compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
To apply for this role or other Pharmacy jobs, please contact, Vanessa Pack on; 01423 900 526 or email your CV to; email@example.com
My client is looking for a band 7 Pharmacist with NHS Experience for an NHS Hospital in the Midlands. • Start…Read More Save
My client is looking for a band 5 ACT, MMT Pharmacy Technician based in the West Midlands • Start…Read More Save
My client is looking for a locum band 7 pharmacist for an NHS Hospital in the West Midlands. • Start…Read More Save