I’m recruiting for a Clinical Band 7 Pharmacist to cover the following wards at an NHS Trust in Lancashire; acute medicine, surgical, cardiac, stroke, oncology, haematology, paediatric and neonatal directorates.
Previous experience in a similar role is a must!
Applicants must be qualified to degree level and be registered with the GPHC to be considered for this role.
• Band 7 Pharmacist
• Ward and Dispensary
• 37.5hrs per week, Monday – Friday
• Immediate start
• DBS Check
• DE - PAYE
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• Dedicated consultant who is always available to guide you through each step
• Easy registration and compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
If you are interested to discuss the role in more detail, please call:
T: 01423 900 526
I’m looking for an experienced Band 5 ACT Pharmacy Technician for an NHS Trust in the East Midlands. • Start…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is recruiting for a Locum Band 5 MMT Pharmacy Technician in Peterborough • Start ASAP • Ward…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is recruiting for a Locum Band 6 Pharmacy Technician based in Norwich. • Must have…Read More Save