RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Locum band 5 pharmacist at a busy hospital in West London. All candidates will need recent NHS experience!
• ASAP Start
• Ongoing contract
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of our candidates. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new role, help you to understand the client’s needs and the environment you will be a part of. We will always ensure that you are prepared for an interview and are given swift feedback regardless of outcome.
Working for RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
To apply for this or more Pharmacy jobs, please contact the RIG Healthcare Pharmacy Team on 01423 790378 or 07753101649, or send your CV to email@example.com
I’m looking for an experienced Band 5 ACT/MMT Ward Based Pharmacy Technician for an NHS Trust in Birmingham. • Start…Read More Save
I’m looking for Band 7 Pharmacists to support some project work at an NHS Hospital in Birmingham. • Start…Read More Save
I’m looking for an experienced Band 5 ACT/MMT Pharmacy Technician for an NHS Hospital in the East Midlands. • Start…Read More Save