Location: North West
I'm recruiting for a Band 3 Assistant Technical Officer (ATO) to cover full time hours at an NHS Trust in the Manchester area. The Trust are offering competitive rates and an initial contact until July, with the possibility of an extension.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role gained in a Hospital setting, and will be available to start as soon as possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team within a well-established NHS Trust.
• Start Date - ASAP
• Full Time (37.5 hours)
• DBS dated within 12 months
• Minimum 6 months UK/NHS experience
At RIG Healthcare, we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• “we come to you” compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
To apply for this role or other Pharmacy jobs, please contact, Vanessa Pack on; 07753 101 652 or email your CV to; email@example.com
My client is looking for a band 7 Pharmacist with NHS Experience for an NHS Hospital in the Midlands. • Start…Read More Save
My client is looking for a band 5 ACT, MMT Pharmacy Technician based in the West Midlands • Start…Read More Save
My client is looking for a locum band 7 pharmacist for an NHS Hospital in the West Midlands. • Start…Read More Save