RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Locum Pharmacist Band 6 work in a busy Hospital in Manchester.
All applicants must hold a Masters’ Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent, be a registered member of the GPhC and have significant post graduate UK hospital experience.
All applicants must have relevant qualifications and be a registered member of the GPhC.
• Start Date - ASAP
• Full Time (37.5 hours)
At RIG Healthcare, we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• “we come to you” compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
• Exclusive Competitions for our working candidates with prizes inc Apple watches & VIP Experiences*
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Candidate networking and social events
To apply for this role or other Pharmacy jobs, please contact, Gemma Roberts on; 07739514358 or email your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m looking for an experienced band 7 pharmacist for an ongoing locum position in Derby. The role will…Read More Save
I’m looking for a Band 5 Medicines Management, Ward based Pharmacy Technician. The client is ideally…Read More Save
I need a highly skilled ACT/MMT Pharmacy Technician for an NHS hospital in the East Midlands. Working…Read More Save