I’m recruiting for a dispensary assistant who can work, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10am to 6 pm across various NHS Truss in Merseyside.
Role requires labelling outsourced chemotherapy, storing chemotherapy away in in the correct temperature controlled clinical areas, packaging unused chemotherapy and returning them back to the unit. Liaising with pharmacy and nursing staff to highlight any problems with treatments. Full training in the role.
• Band 3 ATO
• Aseptic experience desirable
• Split across various sites in Merseyside
• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10am to 6 pm
• 6 months
• Immediate start
• Must have own transport
All applicants must be qualified and registered with the GPHC and have suitable UK hospital experience to be considered for this position.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• Dedicated consultant who is always available to guide you through each step
• Easy registration and compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
If you are interested to discuss the role in more detail, please call:
T: 01423 900 526
I’m recruiting for a band 5 Pharmacy Technician for an NHS role in the West Midlands • ACT Qualification…Read More Save
I’m looking for an experienced Band 5 ACT Pharmacy Technician for an NHS Trust in the East Midlands. • Start…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is recruiting for a Locum Band 6 Pharmacist for an NHS Hospital in the West Midlands. • NHS…Read More Save