I’m looking to recruit a Locum Band 7 Clinical Pharmacists for an NHS Trust in Merseyside. The suitable candidate must have recent ward and dispensary experience. Prior experience of using electronic prescribing systems is advantageous.
All applicants must hold a Masters’ Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent, be a registered member of the GPhC and have significant post graduate UK hospital experience.
• Band 7
• Ward / Dispensary
• GPhC Registered
• Start Date- ASAP
• Full Time – 37.5 hours
• Accommodation available
• DBS dates within 12 months
• Minimum 6 months UK/NHS experience
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
For more information, please contact us on; 07753 101 652 or send me your CV in an email to; email@example.com
My client is looking for a band 7 Pharmacist with NHS Experience for an NHS Hospital in the Midlands. • Start…Read More Save
My client is looking for a band 5 ACT, MMT Pharmacy Technician based in the West Midlands • Start…Read More Save
My client is looking for a locum band 7 pharmacist for an NHS Hospital in the West Midlands. • Start…Read More Save