Band 7 OR 8a Locum Aseptic Pharmacist
Position: Aseptic Pharmacist
Band: 7 / 8a
Location: North West
I’m looking for an experienced Aseptic Pharmacist to join a prestigious NHS children’s hospital in the North West. Candidates must have experience in in the final check and release of products prepared under section 10 exemption manufacturing, including cytotoxics, TPNs and CIVAs.
Candidates are required to fulfil full time hours (37.5pw), be available to start within 2 weeks for a period of 3 months with the likelihood of extending.
If you are interested to discuss the role in more detail, please call me on: 07753 101 625
• Band 7 / 8a Aseptic Pharmacist
• Monday – Friday
All applicants must be qualified and registered with the GPHC, and have suitable UK hospital experience to be considered for this position.
• GPhC Registered
• Start Date - ASAP
• Full Time (37.5 hours)
• DBS dated within 12 months
• Minimum 6 months UK/NHS experience
At RIG Healthcare, we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• “we come to you” compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
• Exclusive Competitions for our working candidates with prizes inc Apple watches & VIP Experiences*
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Candidate networking and social events
To apply for this role or other Pharmacy jobs, please contact, Vanessa Pack on; 01423 790 394 or email your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m looking for a band 7 pharmacist with recent NHS experience within a hospital pharmacy. The role will…Read More Save
My client is looking for a band 4 pharmacy technician. The vacancy is within an NHS hospital based in…Read More Save