We are seeking a TWO FULL TIME Band 6 Physiotherapist with experience of working within the community.
List of duties and requirements:
• Seeing patient in their home environment to carry out physiotherapy assessment and treatment.
• Also expect to carry out holistic assessment for client’s needs and liaising with partner agency to achieve identified goals.
• Agency staff will have to adhere to loan working guidance/policy.
• Agency staff must be car user and will be able to claim business millage as per agreed cost.
Start date: ASAP for 12 weeks with possibility of extension
37.5 hours per week 8am – 4pm 5 days a week (FULL TIME)
Please Forward ALL CV’s to email@example.com or call 07551155255
- HCPC Registration
- Own car
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
We are seeking a B6 Equivalent MSK Physiotherapist to work with our Client in the West Cornwall region The…Read More Save
Band 6 Physiotherapist- Acute Inpatient Rotations RiG Healthcare is currently seeking 5x band 6 Physiotherapists…Read More Save
RiG Healthcare is currently looking for full or part time physiotherapist to join our private client…Read More Save