EXERCISE REHABILITATION INSTRUCTOR (ERI) – BAND 5
RIG Healthcare are currently seeking a professional Physiotherapist in the Shropshire area. This is a Full time role and the successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours between Monday and Friday each week.
UNTIL APRIL 2019
Some assignments can be extended so please call one of to discuss this requirement in more detail or alternatively apply for this job and we will contact you to discuss.
What you’ll be doing:
• Providing independent highly skilled physiotherapeutic assessment, treatment and efficient and effective management of caseload under supervision.
• Formulating, developing and delivering a specialised individualised treatment programme based upon evidence based practice, manual assessment and appropriate clinical reasoning
• Communicating effectively with patients to ensure informed consent for assessment and treatment, good understanding of their conditions and maximise their rehabilitation potential accepting that patients may have barriers to communication e.g. English as their second language.
STANDARDS TO WHICH AN ERI MUST COMPLY WHEN PROVIDING THE SERVICES
Care to be delivered according to the joint service ERI standards of proficiency to practice.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Must meet one of the following:
• Hold a BSc (Hons) in Sports Rehabilitation and have professional membership of the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BaSRaT).
• Be a qualified military ERI having successfully completed the Joint Services School of Remedial Instructors (JSSERI) course.
• Hold a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy and be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC).
• Must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience managing group/class-based exercise therapy for musculoskeletal sports injuries, including evidence of treating muscular-skeletal injuries gained within the last three years.
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Previous Ministry of Defence (MOD) experience.
Working with RIG Healthcare means:
• Competitive pay rates
• Immediate work available with the choice of long and short-term assignments available
• Earn up to £300 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
• Weekly payments
*Terms and conditions apply
RIG have been operating for over a decade and are recognised for excellence with our clients and candidates alike.
Benefits of working with RIG Healthcare -
Dedicated consultant with continuous contact
£150 CPD contributions
Upto £300 referral bonus scheme
If you would be interested in this role please contact James Townsend on 07551 155 255 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
"James Townsend has been a great agent. I came here with no UK experience and he found me an amazing job within 2 weeks. He checks in often and is always willing and quick to sort out any problems or concerns I have as well as answer any questions I have. The whole RIG team have been so good to me!" CM, Physio
"The best locum physio agency I used in the UK. My agent James Townsend was really prompt at organising roles, communicated effectively and I never felt like I had to chase them (unlike all the other locum agencies!). Would recommend! :)" AC, Physio
"My partner and I had a fantastic experience with Rig. The best of the 3 high profile agencies that we were registered with. Big thanks to James." JS, Physio
"Best of the 3 high profile agencies that my partner and I used. Highly recommend!" AS, Physio
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues looking for work we can pay you upto £300 in referral fees! Call me now! 07551 155 255
RIG Healthcare are looking for a competent band 6 MSK physio to undertake a locum role in January at…Read More Save
We are looking for a band 6 or 7 MSK physiotherapist to work with our private client in Doncaster. This…Read More Save
We are looking for a band 6 Community Physiotherapist with Rapid response and rehab experience. This…Read More Save